Tuesday, March 2, 2010

..for life to begin again

unashamed...unpardoned..ungirdled..unfaithful..unforgiven I am..undone.Lost without words through a forest of sense and reality,a pen forgets the paper and a mind forgets the rhythm. Life seems new but living is lost.I come,I see but remain conquered,by the present,by the future..but not by what made my past.One love that brought me up,one love that spoke my heart,sensed my mind,one strength that moved my nerves became evanescent.Where was I?A land where dreams were made and sold and broken by the tides of time and circumstance.I had forsaken the love and forgotten how to love..till now.Something calls me from the abyss of my faintest memories. A couplet at the age of four,a sonnet at the eve of adulthood..a love calls,it rises through the resounding bells of a great cosmic silence,turns into an ether pervading the atmosphere,riding on the air and dissolving in my being with my breath.And this time I am older,the pen has lost itself to the power of human logic,to the keys that still require a human touch to operate! And a non-existant nothingness can be written on,the keys write what a human thinks.The pen sits but the mind works again.It creates again..a few lines but sentences nonetheless.This elixir of youth is not for the aging skin but for a maturing mind. It brings freedom from the rationally irrational world of adults,the idiosyncrasies of adulthood..and thus it has released me into my once existence of a ten year old creating a world of comfort made of rhythm and music.

No comments:

Post a Comment