Friday, May 7, 2010

fighting demons

rain after rain after rain..but it keeps raining questions.a thousand faces of life,a thousand lives lived in a moment seems less to live for.maybe we do live a seven lives in each life,because my consciousness keeps drifting between the many states of my self that I inhabit.am I really here or is it just a wave from my sea of thought? a state of being so abstract that I feel merely like an observer of my own life.maybe its this foreign land.I feel so alive when I am home...I see,feel,sense every moment, the joy of existence fills my being to the brim and the consciousness returns that I AM.

The mystical elixir of life in reality lies in the countenance of the mothers,one that gave birth,another that sustains and holds our feet to her ground.

1 comment:

  1. The other truth is, truth and righteousness lies in the frame of dubious relativity. What pours on us, can be making us or marring us depending on our sustenance and acceptance or resistance of change.

    ReplyDelete